- This event has passed.
Health Data Research Hubs Virtual Seminar Series: Discover-NOW
26 May 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
HDR UK is delighted to be hosting a series of seminars providing an in-depth introduction to the Health Data Research Hubs.
Since launching in October 2019, seven Health Data Research Hubs have demonstrated that their uniquely collaborative, cross-sector and fast-paced method of working delivers results that make a difference to patients’ lives. Led by HDR UK, in the past year the Hubs have also pivoted to support the UK’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling research in areas such as infection rates, vaccine rollout, and understanding the impact of COVID-19 on specific disease areas.
Join Discover-NOW, Health Data Research Hub for Real World Evidence, as the team showcase their achievements over the last 18 months through a series of lightening talks from academia, healthcare and pharma.
Attendees will be given unique insights into their nationally endorsed approach to PPIE through conversation with a citizen representative who has helped to steer their public deliberations. It will also be a chance to learn more about the future opportunities of their Trusted Research Environment, data curation and Discover-NOW’s role in the future of Real World Evidence for health data research.
- Discover-NOW’s Operational Lead Amanda Lucas and Director Axel Heitmueller
- Hub partners and patient representative TBC
For more information and to register to join any of the sessions, click the name of the Hubs below:
- DATA-CAN – The Health Data Research Hub for Cancer | 25th May, 12:00 – 13:30
- Discover-NOW – The Health Data Research Hub for Real World Evidence | 26 May 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- BREATHE – The Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health | 1 June 2021, 14:30 – 16:00
- INSIGHT – The Health Data Research Hub for Eye Health | 7 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- PIONEER: The Health Data Research Hub for Acute Care | 9 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- Gut Reaction: The Health Data Research Hub for Inflammatory Bowel Disease | 10 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30