- This event has passed.
Health Data Research Hubs Virtual Seminar Series: BREATHE
June 1 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
HDR UK is delighted to be hosting a series of seminars providing an in-depth introduction to the Health Data Research Hubs.
Since launching in October 2019, seven Health Data Research Hubs have demonstrated that their uniquely collaborative, cross-sector and fast-paced method of working delivers results that make a difference to patients’ lives. Led by HDR UK, in the past year the Hubs have also pivoted to support the UK’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling research in areas such as infection rates, vaccine rollout, and understanding the impact of COVID-19 on specific disease areas.
BREATHE: Innovation through collaboration – join us to hear from the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health
Through our collaborations with industry and charity partners, we’re exploring new ways of using data to deliver improvements in the treatment, care and management of respiratory conditions, from COPD to cystic fibrosis.
Join us to hear first-hand how our partnerships are creating new opportunities in health data research, with synthetic datasets, linkage with national health records, and employing AI for new ways of doing clinical trials.
Find out how you can harness these opportunities for your own research, accessing high-quality respiratory datasets alongside our world-leading expertise.
- Professor Aziz Sheikh, BREATHE Director
- Monica Fletcher, BREATHE Partnerships and Sustainability Lead
- Professor Jenni Quint, BREATHE Deputy Director and Chief Clinical Officer
- BREATHE patient representative TBC
- And welcoming BREATHE Partners: Alan Cross, Diveplane; Rebecca Cosgriff, Cystic Fibrosis Trust; Darren Lee, Savana
For more information and to register to join any of the sessions, click the name of the Hubs below:
- DATA-CAN – The Health Data Research Hub for Cancer | 25th May, 12:00 – 13:30
- Discover-NOW – The Health Data Research Hub for Real World Evidence | 26 May 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- BREATHE – The Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health | 1 June 2021, 14:30 – 16:00
- INSIGHT – The Health Data Research Hub for Eye Health | 7 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- PIONEER: The Health Data Research Hub for Acute Care | 9 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- Gut Reaction: The Health Data Research Hub for Inflammatory Bowel Disease | 10 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30