- This event has passed.
Health Data Research Hubs Virtual Seminar Series: PIONEER
9 June 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
HDR UK is delighted to be hosting a series of seminars providing an in-depth introduction to the Health Data Research Hubs.
Since launching in October 2019, seven Health Data Research Hubs have demonstrated that their uniquely collaborative, cross-sector and fast-paced method of working delivers results that make a difference to patients’ lives. Led by HDR UK, in the past year the Hubs have also pivoted to support the UK’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling research in areas such as infection rates, vaccine rollout, and understanding the impact of COVID-19 on specific disease areas.
If you are interested in accessing acute care data for research or the work of the PIONEER Hub more broadly, join Director Dr Elizabeth Sapey and team to find out what PIONEER: The Health Data Research Hub for Acute Care could do for you.
We’ll be sharing details of the projects we have supported and short case studies about how academics, clinicians and industry have found working with us to date. Learn about the technical side of sharing data safely and securely. Find out how public voice plays an integral role in our data access decisions. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions of the team.
- Dr Elizabeth Sapey, PIONEERs Director
- Suzy Gallier, Technical Director
- Laura Forty, PPIE Lead
- Member of the Data Trust Committee – to be confirmed
- Public contributor – Gary Price
For more information and to register to join any of the sessions, click the name of the Hubs below:
- DATA-CAN – The Health Data Research Hub for Cancer | 25th May, 12:00 – 13:30
- Discover-NOW – The Health Data Research Hub for Real World Evidence | 26 May 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- BREATHE – The Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health | 1 June 2021, 14:30 – 16:00
- INSIGHT – The Health Data Research Hub for Eye Health | 7 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- PIONEER: The Health Data Research Hub for Acute Care | 9 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30
- Gut Reaction: The Health Data Research Hub for Inflammatory Bowel Disease | 10 June 2021, 12:00 – 13:30