- This event has passed.
Synthetic Data: A Guide for SMEs
May 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Synthetic Data can overcome the challenges associated with using real world data. Whether you are looking to reduce lengthy approval processes, increase privacy and security, or even amplify small sample sizes, synthesised data can be a useful and cost-effective tool for your business.
BREATHE — The Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health and PIONEER — The Health Data Research Hub for Acute Care, with funding from Innovate UK have developed a digital resource for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) interested in learning about Synthetic Data.
If you are a health tech or health care innovator, start-up, analyst or medical device developer, Synthetic Data: A Guide for SMEs will give you a comprehensive introduction to Synthetic Data. Learn about its opportunities, challenges and limitations, while visiting case studies, examples and use-cases for Synthetic Data.
Register for our launch to receive your free copy of Synthetic Data: A Guide for SMEs.
Our event will take place via Teams Webinar, and will include a Q&A with a panel of experts including:
Professor Elizabeth Sapey
- Director, PIONEER
- Director, Institute of Inflammation and Ageing
- Managing Director, NIHR Clinical Research Facility Birmingham
- Reader in Acute and Respiratory Medicine and Consultant in Acute and Respiratory Medicine, Birmingham Health Partners (University of Birmingham and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust)
Professor Jennifer Quint
- Deputy Director, BREATHE
- Professor of Respiratory Epidemiology, National Heart and Lung Institute
- Honorary Consultant Physician in Respiratory Medicine, Royal Brompton and Imperial College London NHS Foundation Trusts
Join us on Thursday, 19th May 2022, 15.00-16.00 BST to hear from our expert speakers, submit questions for the Q&A and interact with live polls.
Sign up by scanning the above QR code or visiting our Eventbrite page.